Sunday, March 11, 2012

Who am I?

As I was preparing to write today's blog entry, I started thinking about who I am as a person.  Until recently I identified myself by my job title "I am a trainer," but realistically I am so much more. I have, also, filled out many online profiles designed to identify me by my interests, favorites, desires, etc. but, again, I am so much more. So, I decided to go back to my very FIRST online profile (created back in 1999) and see how I "defined" myself 13 years ago. Oddly enough, I am still passionate about the same things and at the core of my being have not changed.  So who am I? I am me...and I am honest, loving, caring, generous, compassionate, intelligent, inquisitive, goal-oriented and poetic. Who are you? What inspires you? What are you passionate about?

No comments:

Post a Comment