Tuesday, March 20, 2012

There’s hope?

The other day I went to the library and looked up “self-acceptance” in the online library search database.  To my surprise there were only a handful of books listed.  Maybe it’s just me, but I thought there would be more books on the subject. Perhaps there are more books on the subject; I just didn’t have the “right” key word(s). Regardless, I think that it is an important subject.  For those of you that have ever been put down or cast aside by another or even yourself, this is for you:
There is Hope
By: Annette Thomas
Dysfunctional.
Depressed.
Discouraged.
Defeated.
Degraded.
Disabled.
Often times heard
In a soft whisper.
Damaged beyond repair?
Never.
There is hope.


Imperfect.
Inadequate.
Incomplete.
Insufficient.
Inferior.
Invalid.


Many times heard
In a loud cry.


Injured beyond healing?
Never.
There is Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment