Saturday, March 17, 2012

Thank you?

Has the phrase “thank you” become just a repetitive expression to you? If so, you could be among countless others who just mumble it too. For so many people, it is just said as a courtesy or acknowledgement that something has been given such as a gift, favor or service. I, myself, like to think that it is more than an expression expected of you. I like to think that it is said as an expression of pure gratitude for a grand gesture of love on someone’s part. Today, I challenge you to not just mumble the words or to just acknowledge something has been done for you.  I’d like you to show genuine appreciation and gratitude for that which has been done when saying “thank you.” Will you do it or just repeat the words as you always do?

No comments:

Post a Comment