Wednesday, October 14, 2015

21 Days of Gratitude for Love: Day 9


I was once asked: What is something that you learned about success and living that you didn't know at the age of 20? Today I am reminded of my response: Education, experience and memories are 3 things that no one can take away from you. Remember that. Long live love!

When I Close My Eyes
By: Annette Thomas

When I close my eyes
I am taken back
To endless nights of
Making love and visions
Of caressing your body.

The memories are as fresh
Today as a cool
Gentle breeze on the
Petals of an untouched
Rose in the sunshine.

Oh how I long to
Hold you and feel
Your body quiver beneath
Me as my hands
Explore your entire body.

To bath in the valley
Of your love is
One thing, but to
Connect with your soul
Causes my insides to
Flutter like butterflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment