Thursday, October 8, 2015

21 Days of Gratitude for Love: Day 3



Today I celebrate the love of some very special people in my life. I want to offer them all the love I have on this day, as I am so grateful that they have been a part of my journey. They have loved me through so many of my life's ups and downs. A friend of mine lost her partner and the love of her life for 13 years. I am sending you a big fat virtual hug with lots of love. Then there's my 5 year old great niece who is on week 6 and still has 70 weeks more of chemotherapy with her family at St Jude's. I want them all to know that they are loved and that when I think of them I smile and my heart dances with love. I am so grateful for these wonderful souls in my life and pray for strength, comfort and healing for them and anyone else reading this. We all have our struggles. Although you may not know the person next to you, send them love. Spread that stuff around. We all need it. Long live love!


My Heart Dances
By: Annette Thomas

Because of you
I wear a smile on my face
I have joy in my soul
And my heart dances!

No comments:

Post a Comment