Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Labels and Boxes

 


Labels and Boxes
By Annette Camp
March 27, 2024

Recently in an
online profile, 
I was asked
to select from
a dropdown
"up to" five
orientations.

Quickly scrolling 
through the list, I
immediately chose
Lesbian and Queer. 

However, the list
kept going on and on.
Some of them I knew:
sapiosexual,
homoflexible, 
asexual, bisexual 
and pansexual.

Others, though, I
had to look up,
because I have a
new-age curiosity.

Benignosexual.
Finsexual.
Fraysexual.
Gynesexual.
Noetisexual.
Aceflux.

Oh me, oh my. 
Then there was an
additional romantic
orientation category.

I won't go into all
of those. However,
I will say I'm
abroromantic.
There's no need to
look it up, because
it could change.

If you want a
play partner(s),
there are other 
options as well.

Unicorn.
Kajirus.
Stone top.
Cuckcake.
Hucow.
Vixen.
Gorean.

So many labels and
boxes. For me,
I just lead with 
love and kindness.





No comments:

Post a Comment