Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Statement of Faith


Statement of Faith
By Annette Camp
July 31, 2024

In the spirit of courageousness, 
my heart and faith guide me to love 
with bold compassion, bravely reaching 
beyond my comfort zone to take risks 
for the sake of others. I will ooze 
love in all of my relationships. 

My foundational commitment is unwavering. 
I breathe life into the promise of service, 
kindness, and selfless deeds to this fellowship, 
my neighborhood, society, and the world.

I will dwell in a sanctuary of peace where 
there is a haven of hope, diversity, and 
belonging. Others are not just welcomed 
but celebrated in my presence. I pledge to 
hear each voice, and uphold an environment 
of mutual respect and dignity. 

I know that in love I can question and seek 
truth, as I grow and deepen my spiritual 
understanding. This encourages open-mindedness, 
honest dialogue, and a caring approach.

In this beloved community, I will always 
advocate for justice and help those in 
need of assistance, offering encouragement 
and support. I will stand together in 
solidarity, and reaffirm my belief in the 
interconnectedness of all life.

No comments:

Post a Comment