Monday, May 27, 2024

Honest Conversations

I don't know about this "something casual" option on dating apps. I've been roped into this concept of being "all in" with someone and it going sideways. So, I told myself to throw this casual dating thing out in the universe and see where it lands. No problem. I can do a relationship without the expectation of something more. Then, I "matched" with someone 11 years younger. She has to just want to chat or be friends, right? And so I write...




Honest Conversations 
By Annette Camp
May 27, 2024

Online dating app options:
Chatting?
Friendship?
Something casual?
Long-term relationship?

Mine reads
something casual
and long-term
relationship. 

Something casual can
be a physical or
emotional relationship, 
but without the
expectation of a more
serious romantic 
relationship. 

It's short-term. 
No strings attached. 
You're free to pursue,
meet, or date others.
You're not the "only one."

Too busy for
anything serious or
emotionally supporting
someone?

Honest conversations
are necessary regarding 
intentions, expectations, 
future plans, degree of
emotional connection, 
communication regularity, 
and exclusivity. 

I got this.
Express how you
feel and ask for
what you want.
Have that conversation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment