Tuesday, May 28, 2024

All that is Good

Today, my best friend asked me why are we friends. I told her that one of the primary reasons she is my best friend is the deep emotional connection and understanding that has developed over time. We support each other in all of life's ups and downs. I can confide in her, share experiences with her, and rely on her during both good times and bad and vice versa. We are more than friends. We are family. There's a feeling of being understood and accepted for who I am with her. We share common interests, values, and experiences, and that strengthens our bond and makes our friendship special.




All that is Good
By Annette Camp
May 28, 2024

You are more
than just another
friend to me.

You're memories, 
smiles, laughter,
and hugs.

You're happiness,
strength, and
compassion. 

You're the present, 
future, and
the past.

You're kindness,
loads of fun,
and family.

You're a visual 
representation of
all that is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment